Whiteline Tension Rod Bushing - Camber Correction Kit KCA331 (90-96 NISSAN 300ZX)
Whiteline caster bushing kits are designed to improve handling performance & vehicle straight line stability as well as cornering grip through increased static caster & dynamic negative camber gain. Poly bushings also improve steering feedback.
LH/RH adj alignment - adds +/- 0.75º caster
After extensive development and testing of materials that would offer strength and durability, geometry retention and memory without the ride harshness, Whiteline has created a progressive, long-chain Synthetic Elastomer that delivers the combined physical advantages of solid bushings, with the extreme flexibility characteristics of rubber.
Whiteline Plus Overall Benefits:
- Ride quality of softer rubber, with the performance of ultra firm polyurethane.
- Long lasting, chemical and oil resistant durability.
- Enhanced steering input,feedback, and road holding stability.
- Increased braking capacities and positive brake pedal feel.
- Permit optimum pinion angle changes reducing differential, tailshaft and/or gearbox failures.
- Reduce take off and driveline shudder under heavy loads