Whiteline Rear Upper Control Arm Bushings KCA347 (90-96 NISSAN 300ZX)
After extensive development and testing of materials that would offer strength and durability, geometry retention and memory without the ride harshness, Whiteline has created a progressive, long-chain Synthetic Elastomer that delivers the combined physical advantages of solid bushings, with the extreme flexibility characteristics of rubber.
Whiteline Plus Control Arm and Trailing Arm bushings provide the softness needed for street driven, low vibration, noise and harshness characteristics, while displaying extreme abrasion, tear and cut resistance, and near-zero compression set at a lower durometer reading of 70-80 (versus most poly bushings 100+ rating). In addition, Whiteline Plus polyurethane bushings are able to be bonded directly to the metal shell, which provide a method of flow control giving the bushing the characteristics of soft ride while on smooth roads, and when under cornering pressure cause the bushing to become firmer for improved suspension performance.
Adds +/-0.75º camber.
Whiteline Plus Overall Benefits:
- Ride quality of softer rubber, with the performance of ultra firm polyurethane.
- Long lasting, chemical and oil resistant durability.
- Enhanced steering input,feedback, and road holding stability.
- Increased braking capacities and positive brake pedal feel.
- Permit optimum pinion angle changes reducing differential, tailshaft and/or gearbox failures.
- Reduce take off and driveline shudder under heavy loads